McGill University and Microsoft are back with a second BOLT Azure boot camp this year!
This 4-day event starting on November 8 is an invitation to post-secondary students from ALL backgrounds to learn about the BUSINESS and TECHNOLOGY side of Azure.
Learn how to develop a cloud-based solution to solve real-world problems.
Discover the business applications behind them.
Get the chance to network with MICROSOFT and talk with EMYODE Recruiters.
We are proud to have two keynotes speakers from EMYODE at this event on Day 2 – November 16: Nathalie Barthe (Chief practitioner UX/AI) will talk about AI, BOTs and how they are transforming organizations, and Eduardo Mazza (Cloud Solution Architect/Tech Leader) will speak about IoT in action.
MICROSOFT AZURE BOOT CAMP
Learning about the Business & Technical sides of Azure
Day 2: McGill University
Friday, November 16th from 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Room 151 – 1001 Rue Sherbrooke O, Montreal QC H3A 1G5
BUSINESS side of AZURE (45 min – 1 hr)
- How AI and BOTs are transforming organizations and disrupting the digital workplace
Nathalie Barthe – Chief practitioner UX/AI at EMYODE
TECHNICAL side of AZURE (45 min – 1 hr)
- IoT in Action and Disruption
Eduardo Mazza – PhD in Computer Science – Cloud Solution Architect/Tech Leader at EMYODE
For all details about the 4-day Event Series Azure Boot Camp and for the complete Schedule, click on McGill – The Facebook Page.
ATTENDANCE IS FREE and LAPTOPS ARE REQUIRED!
5 good reasons to participate
- You’ll learn how to develop a cloud-based solution to solve real-world problems and the business applications behind them.
- You’ll hear keynotes speakers about their experience working the BUSINESS and TECHNOLOGY side of Azure.
- You get the chance to NETWORK WITH MICROSOFT Recruiters, Product Marketing Managers, and other Microsoft specialists and partners.
- Emyode HR & Recruitment Director, Sandy Filo, will be present on Day 2 to meet students interested in a career in technology.
- Attendance is FREE!
Anyone is welcome to participate on the first and second day. To earn a spot in the competition and to attend the remaining days of the event series, please refer to The Facebook Page for more details.
Looking forward to meeting you at the event on November 16!